Resolution Run 5k
January 1, 2013
2/6 women 30-34
- Bambino's love of racing! He wore Jenn's number as he strolled. At the last minute, he got out and ran across the finish line. So cute!
- The price. This race is free except for a 10-can donation to a local food bank. You can pay $5.00 if you want a shirt.
- This is the best way to start the year that I know. The only thing that would be better would be a 10k option. And more people.
- 26:06 finish time. I was 10 seconds slower in this race than the Thanksgiving race. Darn. I attribute it to this ornery, persistent cold that's held on for weeks.
- Cold rain. The weather was not lovely, especially with Jenn pushing the kiddos.
- Very small field. I love small races, but this was just silly. There was only one walker. ONE. More people need to do this cheap race that benefits a great cause. I will recruit people for next year. I will.